1. Can we use the grounding from the electrical power installation for the STOPCOR product?
No, grounding is only taken from the wall plug/screw anchor fixed to the ground itself and it is perfectly efficient.
2. Is it possible to open the box/container to see if the anode has been corroded?
Proper maintenance check requires the use of a multimeter / voltmeter on 2 VDC scale.
3. How can we determine the product is in working order?
The reading of the voltmeter needs to be 1 volt or higher.
4. When connecting the STOPCOR device to the existing plumbing network, which pipe does it need to be connected to? (hot water/cold water/input/output)
Proper connection is possible at any given metallic point of the existing plumbing network.
5. Is the product designed for outdoor use? (i.e. exposed to variable weather conditions)
STOPCOR has been designed for both indoor and outdoor applications and it is not affected by weather conditions.
6. Can the STOPCOR product protect the pipe installation from limescale deposits?
Although STOPCOR does not dissolve limescale, it prevents further deposits.
7. If we wish to avoid drilling through the floorboard or the insulation on the terrace, is there an alternative grounding point?
The following options are possible:
In the first case drilling through the wall and fixing the metallic wall plug/screw anchor.
In the second case using a protruding concrete bar from the concrete reinforcements of the building is capable of providing adequate grounding if no wall is available.