STOPCOR Liquid is a method of cathodic protection using 'liquid zinc', suitable for application in closed circuit systems (cooling/heat) such as:
1. Central heating installations
2. Cooling installations
3. Solar panel water heaters
4. Internal combustion engines
Containing zinc chloride in a 30% weight ratio and circulating directly alongside the cooling/heating liquid, the product provides sacrificial mass to the emerging differences of galvanic elements within the installations.
This particular method results in the neutralization of the electrolytic phenomena which cause electrochemical wear in the inner parts of the installations.
1. In closed circuit liquid systems, the lowest ratio required is 2,5% of liquid content. The duration of the protection is up to two years.
2. When applied to internal combustion engines of any kind, the quantity required is 2,5 grams per HP/BHP. The duration of the protection is one year.
Increasing the ratio is not harmful in any way. On the contrary, it extends the duration of the provided protection.